Welcome to the ISSS platform for the UW Seattle campus!
This site is intended for International Students (admitted, continuing, and alumni) who are/were enrolled at the Seattle campus to interact with UW offices regarding your non-immigrant F-1 or J-1 visa status. If you are looking for general F or J immigration information, go to International Student Services.
What is MyISSS and What Can I Do Here?
Your MyISSS student profile is created after you confirm enrollment with the Seattle campus at the UW if you indicated you require an F or J visa to study in the U.S. The ISSS site is the primary tool you will need to request immigration documents and successfully maintain your immigration status. It will also help you navigate university policies as it relates to your visa status and federal regulations.
Currently enrolled or returning to the Seattle campus?
Use your UW NetID and password to access your MyISSS platform. The initial welcome screen will display general information and reminders for current students, an overview of your personal & program information, and a tab for Requests & Documents where you can receive official documents from the ISS and submit new requests relevant to your F or J status. show your current status Most often, you will use MyISSS to request a benefit of your non-immigrant status from International Student Services – for example, a travel signature, approval for Curricular Practical Training or an Alternate Vacation Quarter. You can also use MyISSS to check the status of pending requests, access documents, and receive important reminders.
New to the Seattle campus of the UW?After you confirm enrollment with the UW using the Enrollment Confirmation System, you will be invited to the MyISSS platform. You will receive an email invitation 3-5 days after your enrollment confirmation has been received. You will not be able to access the ISSS platform until your enrollment confirmation data has been updated in the University's student database and you receive the email invitation. Once you receive the email invitation, use your UW NetID and password to login to your ISSS profile and request an I-20 or DS-2019 for studies at the UW.
If it has been more than 5 business days since you confirmed enrollment, please contact the appropriate admissions office for additional assistance.
- Bachelor's degree students (freshman and transfers) - contact Undergraduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master's and Doctoral degree students - contact Graduate Enrollment Management Services (GEMS) at email@example.com
First and Last Name
UW student ID
Description of the issue encountered when attempting to start a request or login
Screenshot, if possible
Who can help if I am still having MyISSS login problems?
- Undergraduate Office of Admissions - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request an initial or transfer I-20 for a Bachelor's degree program
- Request an I-20 for a change of visa status before your Bachelor's degree program begins
- Correcting or updating an initial, transfer, or change of status I-20 for a Bachelor's degree program before classes begin
- Former UW student enrolling in a new Bachelor's degree program at the UW
- Graduate Enrollment Management Services (GEMS) - email@example.com
- Request an initial or transfer I-20 for a Master's or Doctoral (PhD) degree program
- Request an I-20 for a change of visa status before your Master's or Doctoral (PhD) degree program begins
- Correcting or updating an initial, transfer, or change of status I-20 for a Master's or Doctoral (PhD) degree program before classes begin
- Former UW student enrolling in a new Master's or Doctoral (PhD) degree program at the UW
- International Student Services (ISS) - Contact Us form
- All requests for currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students in F or J status
- Students completing the ISS F-1 or J-1 check-in
- Returning students coming back to the UW to continue in the same degree program
- Alumni on Optional Practical Training, Academic Training, or an OPT STEM extension